<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31527771?origin\x3dhttp://i-love-my-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 09, 2010 ; 9:09 PM Y

Today 8.30am-4.30pm shift. Went for my AED ( Automated External Defibrillation ) course. Want to know what is this? Go google it! haha. Had theory test for the first section. Luckily Yesterday I studied at home. The test was quite easy for me. BUT! I got 19/20... Sad ah~ I can get full marks one lehx. the options like a tricky! And maybe my English not good? Cant understand the options well... The question asked which statement about AED is TRUE? The answer like stupid. The answer i chose was " CPR is enough to revive patient from cardiac arrest" and the correct answer " Defibrillation is the weakest point in link chain" =.= Weakest point. What is weakest point!? I stucked in this question for like 2mins or so. I thought weakest point is like defib is "not effective in BCLS link chain" but no!!!! It means defib in many situation is the point/part that lots of ppl didn't perform as fast  as targeted or didn't perform properly /efficiently. =.=" SIAN 1/2 LORX! Wah lao. and there's one staff nurse, first time take this AED test. I didn't see her wearing I'm New badge so I presume she's more senior than me. She took out a small paper note out. when sister was not around. I didn't turn and look what she was doing, but, if she really take out AED notes and check answer... failed! she got 18/20. lolx!! ok ok! I shouldn't laugh at people. bwahahahaha. but i was really shock when she took out paper. daring siol! She never take test before!? Taking out papers are not allow in exams. =.=






ProfileY


Cheryl
11th Jan 1990
Capricon

Marsiling Chinese Orchestra (MCO)


TagboardY


ShoutMix chat widget


AffliatesY
olivia
xiaozhen
mayi family
ah dai lao da
ah meng kor
ai yee
alan
andy
anne
audrey
candice
chern yung
cheryl
daphne
debbie
dennis
dexter
eileen
evelyn
flavian
gary aw
gerald
hong ging
jasmine
jason
jiamin
jiayong
jiayue
jingjie
joyce
keline
kenneth
kiantat
kiantee
kimberly
leongkiat
lihui
lin en
longzhen
mandy
MCO
meiling
meiqian
melvin
morina
nicholas
ping hwee
Pow
qingning
qingru
qingwen
rachel
renhao
roger
ruiying
samantha
sebatian
serbian
shamus
sherman
sophia
teckyi
terence
victoria
weiqian
yuemin
yuerong
yvonne
zhijie


ArchivesY
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2012


MusicY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



CreditsY
Designer: %PURPUR.black-
Editor: F-lyingheartsx3
Icon scroller: %BLUE.pink-
Icons: Reviviscent

L
O
V
E